- If attendance / registration is cancelled at least seven (7) business days or more prior to an event or paid workshop you will receive a 50% refund.
- Spots can be transferable to another administrator within your center.
- The Membership Fee must be paid by June 30th for the upcoming year;
- Payments received after June 30th will be considered late and subject to an additional 20% fee;
- Your membership will be suspended; you will not be considered a QAPPD member until payment has been received, and
- You will not be able to participate in meetings, workshops or events, nor receive information from the QAPPD until the fee has been paid in full.
- Post-dated cheques are not acceptable and will be treated as if your fee is delinquent.
- Your notice of cancellation must be received at least 24 hours prior to the meeting, by either the President, Vice-President or Secretary of the Board, and
- All fees incurred for meetings (i.e. lunch) will be billed to the Center if notice is received after the 24-hour deadline.
Payments and registrations to events:
- Payments must be received and paid by published (written or verbal) deadline date;
- Registrations and payments received after the deadline date will be subject to an additional fee of 20% of the event rate, and
- Registrations and payments accepted the day of an event will be subject to an increase of 20% to be paid in full prior to entry.
IT’S A PRACTICE, NOT A POLICY
Moving forward, members will receive a confirmation via email when registering for a paid event once payment has been received. Please consider this as your formal receipt for the activity.